Choosing the 'right' background

December 30, 2013 J. 0 Comments

..
Choosing the right background for your blog is The Choice, yes? I mean, it's the very first impression of yourself you give to your readers so you have to decide what you want to say.. "Hi, welcome to my blog" or "I vant to suck yur bluud!"

SOURCE

You have to decide how much of yourself you want to show.. and what part of yourself too. And when you do decide, you have to find or design a template that says just exactly what you want it to say. It shouldn't be too gaudy and should complement what you write about... It really is a major, life changing decision to pick one, and only one, template out of the millions possible.

I thought it was time i "pimped", if not named, this blog. I looked over countless designs. Some were really good, others were boring, some were just okay and the rest had my brain screaming "NEVER!". I used to have a template back when i began this blog. It was of a ladybird, which i named Erza. I remember I saw it and I said yes, this is definitely it. It took long, long, loooooong hours of dedicated searching (and insomnia) but I finally found this one.

And the kicker is this: I chose it simply because I thought it was really pretty. Figures, huh? Oh and i named the blog too. Once i had a template, i had a name.

Welcome to my playground! :)


Juicy Raindrops!

You Might Also Like