Music

Fight

December 23, 2013 J. 0 Comments



I wrote this song to make you feel alright today
I wrote it to make everything alright
And I would sing it every single day if you would say we’'re fine
I can feel your heart is beating careful
‘Cus sometimes I pretend that I don'’t care
I can’'t believe I never let you know how much I need you here
‘Cus I would fight and I would beg
I just want to hear you say
That tonight will be alright if you will stay
There'’s times I feel like you don'’t know me anymore
And other times I think you know me best
I could love you better but I never wanna love you less
So run away and I’'ll be running next to you
I’'d never let you run away alone
Before you run too far away I think that I should let you know
‘Cus I will fight and I will beg
I just want to hear you say
That tonight will be alright if you will stay
So put your hand in mine
We'’ll be fine, I know, I know that
If you stay tonight
I promise I will show you...

[Fight - Lee Dewyze]


Juicy Raindrops!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: