Dear Reader

Dear reader..

January 01, 2014 J. 0 Comments

..
So today I did something that I haven't done in a long, long time. I reread all my past blog entries. 

Wow, it really has been a trip, hasn't it? Boys, girls, friends, family, school and just well, Life. And more crazy than I know what to do with. It's incredible that I can laugh at most of the entries now. Especially those about Ray and Rado. Who'd have thunk it? 

But anyway. I guess this sorta thing happens all the time. It's a never-ending cycle. Growth.

I like it! :)

I met up with Gretchen today. You remember Gretchen, don't you? She's my psychologist. Or rather she was. She attempted to keep me from going over while I stood precariously close to the edge. And I loathe to say this but hers really was the voice of reason. Too bad I never listened. Don't gloat Gretchen, because somehow I just know you're reading this. 

This is just a 'in retrospect' entry. I know that sometimes I don't make sense. Most times. 98% of the time.. But still you stay here and you read this gibberish that I write. Makes me wonder who's more bunkers - you or me? 

Thank you! - that's what I'm trying to say. I switched off the comments button over a year ago.. After Aisha's death. She always left me comments and funny notes. I didn't want to see any comments after that but I'm ready now. So please feel free to comment and thank you again for keeping up with me and my special brand of insanity. 


Oh and Happy New Year!!


Love, 
Jas

You Might Also Like

0 comments: