Bin2

Regal monkey nuts!

October 19, 2011 J. 0 Comments


Am i a total weirdo for finding this highly amusing? Cuz if i am, so is Bin2. "Regal Monkey Nuts!" Oh, that's rich! :)

Anyway, today is one of the good days.. in other words 'boring'. Safe, definitely, but boring. Went to lectures (9-10), got back, made rice and stew (home-sick) and well, lazied about in my underwear! -.-

Like i said, boring! Though i do have a faint memory of my aunt calling at around 7am, saying something about 'bedsheets'. I'd initially thought it was dream.. but then i saw my call log. She had called! Who calls me at 7am? My brain hasn't acknowledged the sun rise and new day then. Her bad!

I've got a Medical Microbiology practical exam tomorrow. Nothing i can prepare for at home but i'll try to watch some videos to refresh my memory.

Weird Fact: There are more chickens than people in the world.
Jasmeen Says: Well, i do hope so! Given the rate at which we consume it. I'd personally hate for them to run out! Also places like KFC, SFC and Chicken House would run out of business. *gasp* What would become of a world without chicken? I shudder just thinking about it.

*wink!*

Juicy RainDrops! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: