braddie,

Chasing vamps, time travel and other things..

May 20, 2011 J. 0 Comments

I've been away for a while and quite frankly I missed this. Curling up in a corner with my laptop to just write. But as the title suggests I've been busy. Bin2 and I unraveled the secrets and mysteries of Braddie, time traveled to the early 20's and chased a vampire kid (at human pace, so we lost him).. all before dinner! We're like teen superheroes now - Braddie's very own Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. (B's Ron of course, but don't tell her I said so) :)

In other news, I'M DONE WITH MY EXAMS! I'm no longer a first year student! *huge grin* After undergoing 2 years of A-levels while watching my high school mates get into uni, this is a huge accomplishment for yours truly. Thank you very much!

I'll be leaving Braddie in 8days IsA. It's bittersweet, cuz somehow Brad's home now too, you know. But Bin2's been here and that's made it a whole lot more fun! Plus, I MIGHT be seeing her over the summer too. Yippee!
All in all, everything's been running smoothly over the past couple of days (Reproductive Biology excluded). I probably should make a summer to-do list. It would include driving lessons (don't ask why I haven't done it this whole time), work experience (local hospital, perhaps) and RANGO! ♥

Oh! I also started another blog, Juicy RainDrops! The atmosphere there will be quite different. More Marie than Jasmeen. And most of it will definitely be fictional. The colourful and beautiful things in la-land.. through Marie's rose-colored glasses. Keep an eye out! x

You Might Also Like