Life, in music.

May 12, 2011 J. 0 Comments


I'm in love with the Don Omar's "Danza Kuduro" (Fast 5 OST). It's life.. in music.  i would like to take credit for the title but that stroke of genius was all Bin2.


My psychiatrist, Gretchen, says that by not writing about what really happens to me and how i feel about them, i'm making the whole being-bold-blog-exercise pointless. It was either i really wrote what i felt or have 3 more two-hour sessions every week. i folded.

So, now, what i'm feeling.. that can be summed up in one word: Ray. But i hate that so i'll say i'm in transition from the girl i was to the woman i will be.

Music would best describe this. It always does.. a string of chords that translate to exactly what i'm feeling. And i know just the song. 'Devil in me' - Kate Voegele



P.s
I love my ladybug. I feel a sense of homecoming when I load this page and she comes up so i've decided to name her. She's Erza! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: